The aXBench (AUTOSAR extensible workbench) is a free eclipse plugin for modeling variant system architectures.
Please select one of the following links for further information.
- aXBench wiki
- contains user guides, screenshots, developer information, nice svn browser, bug/feature tracker etc.
- aXBench sourceforge page
- contains overview, svn access information, forums, etc.
- aXBench API documentation
- contains the generated API documentation of the aXBench implementation
- aXBench eclipse update site
- link to this page from your eclipse install wizard